Over 95% of the Class of 2011 is pursuing higher education. Our students have been accepted at over 100 different institutions of higher education, including:
Case Western Reserve
John Carroll University
Marymount Manhattan College
Ohio State University
Penn State University
Pontifical College Josephinum
United States Air Force Academy
United States Military Academy
University of Cincinnati
University of Michigan
University of Notre Dame
University of Pennsylvania
Wheeling Jesuit University
Scholarships received include: National Merit Scholarship, Glenna R. Joyce Scholarship to Notre Dame, Glenna R. Joyce Scholarship to Ohio State University, Battelle Scholarship to Columbus College of Art and Design, Hilltop Kiwanis and Hilltop Lions Scholarships, and individual college and university scholarships.
Bishop Ready students have:
- been finalist, semi-finalist, and commended scholars in the National Merit Scholarship Program.
- competed in The Ohio Governor's Youth Art Exhibit and the Central Ohio Scholastic Art Show.
- been selected to participate in Boys' Nation in Washington, D.C.
- received the Autodesk Artist of Distinction Award.
- had artwork chosen by the Easter Seal Society for its national campaign poster.
- as band members, received trophies and honors for band competitions at the local, regional, and national levels.
- been selected by Operation Smile for service in South America.
- been First Team All-State players in baseball, football, cross-country, softball, and basketball.
- been National Champions in wrestling and State Champions in wrestling, track, softball, football, and basketball.
- been among those chosen to be Polar Bear Ambassadors, spending time in the Arctic Circle. A Ready student was the first such Ambassador to represent the Columbus Zoo.