CCP Franklin/Urbana Update

Guidance / Guidance

We have been informed by Franklin/Urbana University that they are allowing students to Withdraw from a CCP course.  Withdrawing from a CCP course will be noted on the University's transcript as a "W".  Students wanting to withdraw from a CCP course must notify their teacher, Guidance, and the university by completing the attached form and returning it to the following email address by May 1, 2020.  

*Students withdrawing from a CCP course need to understand that the course will revert to an honors designation unless it is an AP (Advanced Placement) course. 

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Usage Terms, Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.