BRHS Scholarships and Financial Aid
For incoming freshmen, one-year renewable academic scholarships are awarded on the basis of results obtained from the January scholarship exam, the December placement exam, and the student’s application for specific scholarships.
For the 2021-2022 academic year, the following scholarships and financial aid grants are available:
- Dominic Ghiloni Memorial Scholarship
- Gillivan Family Financial Assistance Program
- Graessle Family/Linard Family Assistance Grant
- William Groce Scholarship
- Father William Huber Memorial Scholarship
- National Honor Society/Beta Club Award
- Alice Roberts/Dorothy Lang Scholarship/Financial Assistance Grant
- Student Council Award
- Shannon Whyte Memorial Scholarship
- John Wuichner Memorial Scholarship
Tuition assistance is available from the Bishop Ready Tuition Assistance Program and The Diocese of Columbus.
Tuition assistance is based on financial need as determined by filing the financial aid application form(s) available online at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4DBT4.
Tuition Payment Schedules
Tuition payment may be made in full in June prior to the start of the academic year or up to 12 installments. There is a service charge for opting for the monthly payment plan.
The parishioner rate is available to those families who are registered, participating members of a parish and the pastor authorizes the payment of parish subsidy.
For more information please contact Russ Rehner, Business Manager, by phone, (614) 276-5263 ext. 210, or email, email@example.com.